ISO 27001:2013 Certification is a Information Security Management System (ISMS) that ensures information security threats and vulnerabilities in an organization are mitigated, controlled or eliminated within time.
ISO 27001 Certification demonstrate that your organization has an interest in securing the information that it holds related to staff and clients as well.
Having ISO 27001 Certification shows that the organization is committed toward securing the information assets, having a business continuity and increasing the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the information that it store, transfer or process.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- More aware staff about types of information and its security
- Setting up of information security Controls in the organization
- Increases the customer confidence in the information security of the organization
- Better control over information assets and risks management
- Better management of information security incidents
- Continual improvement of the controls
- More business from satisfied customers