ISO 9001 is an internationally quality standard that has been used for quality management systems by all types and sizes of organizations.
With the recent revision of the 9001 standard i.e. 2015 revision, now the standard is more easy and streamlined with a homogeneous structure with other standards available from ISO. Getting ISO 9001 2015 certification does not only means improvement in the workflow of the organization but also provides the marketing advantages to the organization. Today most of the bids asks for the ISO 9001 certification from the bidding organizations.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- ISO 9001 2015 is an International Certification
- IS0 9001 certification helps in establishing a work-flow by setting up the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Helps in increasing the efficiency and performance
- Give organizations a target to work for
- It can be used as a powerful marketing tool
- Gives an instrument to organizations for continual improvement